- Records a description: make, model, serial numbers, asset category and more.
- Records acquisition and disposal details including the vendor and original cost
- Displays the current status and location of assets by department or employee
- Records an asset's maintenance history, including repair date, repairer details, and costs
- Records the annual tax depreciation history of each asset along with their current value
- Has a range of report to assist in the management of your business assets
Developed in front-end / back-end configuration making it ideal for use by a single user or for multi-user access across a your local business network
The database is compatible for use with Microsoft Access Dataabse 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, 2016, 365 and any current version of Access Runtime.
The Microsoft Access database sample is offered free to our site visitor and you may download it and use it for as long as you like. Note: the free version of the database is fully functional but cannot be changed or re-designed.
If you would like the ability to add additional functionality or reports to the database we open-source version of the database is available to purchase below. The open-source version gives the end-user full access to all the design functions within the database. Where we offer more than version of the database please ensure that you download the database sample compatible with your current version of Microsoft Access.
When you purchase the open-source version of any of our database samples you have full access to all of the database design features and functionality. If you lack Access database design experience or are looking to implement some advanced functionality that is beyond your current level of expertise, we are happy to assist.
Contact us with the list of the changes you would like to make, or outline and additional functionality or reports that you would like integrated into the database, and we will get back to you with a quote to do the work for you.
If you do not have Access Database installed on your PC you can download the Free Access Database Runtime program. For futher information see: Access Runtime program from Microsoft.